Browse by Category
What is the Rainbow Group?
The Rainbow Group is a series of virtual events aimed at helping people make the most of life with sight loss. The Rainbow Group is made up of 6 local independent sight loss charities.
- Sight Advice South Lakes – Cumbria
- My Sight Notts – Nottingham
- sight airedale – Airedale area, North and West Yorkshire
- Support 4 Sight – Mid & West Essex
- Sutton Vision – London Borough of Sutton
- Outlookers – Huddersfield West Yorkshire
Live Well sessions concentrate on making the most of life with sight loss, sessions take place on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 10am.
Future Vision Sessions concentrate on Technology for people with sight loss and take place on the 4th Thursday of each month at 10am.
To attend the next session, or to suggest future topics please contact your local sight society who will be able to provide you with the Zoom link.