Donate now >
Remember we will never ring you or knock on your door asking for donations, or to set up a direct debit.
Why give to sight airedale
Sight airedale is a local charity supporting over 500 Blind or Partially Sighted people living in Keighley, Skipton, Ilkley, Silsden and Bingley and surrounding areas
We are a local charity that receives no funding from government or national sight loss charities such as the RNIB or Guide Dogs. We rely on the generosity of people like you.
By supporting us, any money you give is used to improve the lives of local visually impaired people, in the following ways:-
- Helping Blind and Partially sighted people to get out of the house and meet other people through our social centres (Keighley and Bingley), peer support groups and living with sight loss courses.
- Demonstrate and supply aids for the visually impaired that make life living with sight loss easier in our daily living shop, and help you choose a new magnifier. (appointment only)
- Enabling you to enjoy a good book, through our audiobook library with other 2,000 titles on MP3 memory stick.
- Help Blind and Partially Sighted people make the most of technology through our technical information service. (appointment only)
- Help Blind and Partially Sighted people keep up to date with local issues through our seefact newsletter, available in large print, audio and braille
Other ways you can help local blind and partially sighted people
Make a difference to the lives of Blind and Partially sighted people living in Keighley, Skipton, Ilkley Bingley by making a donation to sight airedale.
You can now make a one-off or monthly online secure credit card donation via Give...
Did you know you can raise money for local Blind and Partially Sighted People just by shopping online.
Amazon smile allows you to support your favourite charity whilst shopping at amazon. To get started, visit smile.amazon.co.uk...
For £10 a year you have a chance to win £15 in monthly prize draw, all while supporting local people living with sight loss.
How the 100+ Club Works
You pay your £10 subscription, renewable for everyone in October of each year. This entitles yo...
We at sight airedale always feel honoured when family or friends choose to remember someone special, or a special event such as an anniversary or birthday by giving us a gift.
We will write to you to thank you and let you know how much has beenraised...
By fundraising for sight airedale, you are helping improve the lives of local people living with sight loss. Whether you are baking, holding a concert, running, walking or any number of weird and wonderful things, every little bit helps.
We can support...
Store collections provide us with a valuable opportunity not only to raise funds but also raise awareness of our work. For them to be a success, we need volunteers to hold one of our collecting buckets.
About our collectors
All of our collectors...
Founded in 1907, Sight Airedale has supported local Blind and Partially Sighted people living with sight for over 100 years, and we want to continue to support people long into the future. One way you can help us achieve this is by leaving us a gift...