For £10 a year you have a chance to win £15 in monthly prize draw, all while supporting local people living with sight loss.
How the 100+ Club Works
- You pay your £10 subscription, renewable for everyone in October of each year.
- This entitles you to one 100+ Club Number, you can buy as many numbers as you like.
- At our monthly board of directors meetings, the winning 100+ Club Number is drawn.
- If you’ve won, we will let you know.
- At Christmas, we have a larger prize draw.
- Of your £10, £7 goes towards funds and £3 goes in prize money.
How Do I Join?
- to join contact the Helpline on 01535 602354 or call into our Registered Office at 1 Albert Street, Keighley.
100+ Club Winners
- January – Avril of Keighley
- February – Neil of Grassington
- March – Gerry of Steeton
- April – Barbara of Keighley
- 1st Prize – Andrew of Keighley
- 2nd Prize – Max of Bingley
- 3rd Prize – John of Keighley