By fundraising for sight airedale, you are helping improve the lives of local people living with sight loss. Whether you are baking, holding a concert, running, walking or any number of weird and wonderful things, every little bit helps.
We can support you in your fundraising efforts by providing sponsorship forms, and help with publicity.
Create your free fundraising page
Make the task of collecting sponsorship easier by setting up a free fundraising page using Give as You Live. You can customise your page with photos and your story. Your supporters will be able to make donations and post messages of support and track your progress and see how much you’ve raised.
Give as you live lets you create your own personalised fundraising page, you can create a page for
- Organised Events – such as a marathon, triathlon or sponsored walk
- In memory of – a page in memory of someone special to raise funds for a cause they cared about
- Special occasion – Celebrate a birthday, wedding, or anniversary.
- Crisis fundraiser – Raise funds for an emergency charity appeal
- Virtual fundraiser – Raise funds from your living room or with your daily exercise.
- Personal Challenge – Anything from Running, Cycling or Skydiving.
To create your fundraising page visit https://donate.giveasyoulive.com/charity/sight-airedale and click on Fundraise for us.