Due to Covid-19, our office is currently closed to callers. Our helpline is still open Monday to Thursday from 9.30am to 12.30pm
Sight airedale is a local independent sight loss charity supporting people who live in the airedale area (Barnoldswick, Bingley, Cross Hills, Ilkley, Keighley, Settle, Silsden, Skipton). We help anyone who is (or is eligible to be) registered Blind or Partially sighted or anyone who has a sight problem that means they are unable to read text at N12 size even if they are wearing glasses.
How we can help you
- Helping you get out of the house and meet other people through our social centres (Keighley and Bingley), peer support groups and living with sight loss courses.
- Show you products designed to help make life living with visual impairment easier in our daily living shop, and help you choose a new magnifier. (appointment only)
- Enabling you to enjoy a good book, through our audiobook library with other 2,000 titles on MP3 memory stick.
- Helping you to get to the best out of your computer, smartphone or tablet with our technical information service. (appointment only)
- Keeping you up to date with local issues through our seefact newsletter, available in large print, audio and braille.
How to get in touch
You can visit us at
- 1 Albert Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 2AT
Contact us on
- 01535 602354
Our opening hours are
- Monday to Thursday – 9.30am to 12.30pm.